May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, may the rain fall soft upon your face. And until we meet again, until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

finally....

Well folks...finally....the day has come when my child actually looks like me....aka a M family member....and not to be mistaken with one of his charming M family cousins....

William and I had a silly photo shoot this afternoon in his room....I got the idea of Pinterest (my new obsession....very new in fact...I'm only three days in....) and I think it turned out adorable!

He was all smiles....which I think is when he looks most M family like....

If I were sending a Christmas card this year....I think this would have to be one of the pictures....since I am not sending a Christmas card this year (boo)....enjoy the cyber pic of sweet William!


No comments: