May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, may the rain fall soft upon your face. And until we meet again, until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chick-fil-A

What a fun surprise when you take your dog out in the morning and you discover that it's Chick-fil-A chicken biscuit day in your apartment complex!

Our property management was giving away chicken biscuits this morning and taking donations for their charities. What a great cause....and you get a chicken biscuit.

I came inside, got some money, my camera of course and walked back out to get some breakfast....Orie might even think I woke up and cooked for him!

Check out the Chick-fil-A cow....I was in heaven he's so cute......


They let me have 2 biscuits so I could bring one inside to Orie...whew...I'm such a good wife!

Yummy.....

Now it's time to take Grace out again to work off that chicken biscuit! Enjoy your day....maybe you'll get to see the Chick-fil-A cow today too!

No comments: