I wasn't 100% for sure on his hospital outfit(s). I knew I wanted to bring his soft saques and not his fancier day gowns (mainly so the nurses didn't laugh at me....) but I just wasn't sure which ones....and then I had to consider the coordinating blanket, booties, hat, etc. There was really a lot to think about....(I am expecting your laughter at this point....) Just FYI....these are not outfits he will come home in....that's another whole ball game and it is going to be GORGEOUS....more on that later...if it would ever get here!
So...after much consideration I chose his 2 outfits and coordinating ensemble. Wondering what I would do if he got an outfit messy, i texted that practical sister of mine and asked her about this concern....her immediate response was...pack a third outfit!!! I was so excited....I thought for sure she would tell me I was crazy to have a third outfit in there.....
What do you think about his hospital wardrobe options?
the "closet"

ensemble #1

ensemble #2

ensemble #3....the outfit is sort of back up...he'll have to re-wear the first cap and the first booties....

Hopefully William gives some advance notice of his arrival and many of you will get to come by and meet him in one of these sweet frocks! Until then....
****after this went to press....Diana remembered another super sweet and soft saque that she might like better than the whale option....I guess it will have to be a surprise.....
ensemble #1
ensemble #2
ensemble #3....the outfit is sort of back up...he'll have to re-wear the first cap and the first booties....
Hopefully William gives some advance notice of his arrival and many of you will get to come by and meet him in one of these sweet frocks! Until then....
****after this went to press....Diana remembered another super sweet and soft saque that she might like better than the whale option....I guess it will have to be a surprise.....

1 comment:
Your so funny! :)
Post a Comment