May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, may the rain fall soft upon your face. And until we meet again, until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fruit and Flowers

Well....it's a fruit and flowers kind of day around here.....why you wonder? Because it's our 4th Wedding Anniversary today and the traditional gift for the 4th year is fruits and flowers.....how random!

A traditional present was a hard one to come up with this year but I think I did well - more to come on that after Orie opens his present after work!

It's crazy to think 4 years have gone by since we got married and even more time has passed since we met and started dating....days never get old with Orie and that's just the way I like it!

Happy Anniversary Orie....I'll marry you any day!

still one of my favorites....there is never a dull moment with this one...

I just love it when he "teeth" smiles...

one of my all time favs!

1 comment:

Sunni said...

Happy Anniversary!