May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, may the rain fall soft upon your face. And until we meet again, until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Dallas for Spring Break....

I love it when friends and family come to visit! This year I had two friends pop over for the day on their spring break......it was so fun!

Patti R. and Amy M. came over to do a little home shopping and I got to tag along for the day. It was so fun and I learned some great new things about Dallas.

We started off the day at my house....they both got to see it for the first time and I just love having people stop by....it's fun to get to show off your house too! They even brought a sweet package for William....have I mentioned that he is spoiled rotten already and isn't even here?

After that we headed out to a furniture store that was new to me....Nadeau's....it was amazing. A huge warehouse full of "my kind of furniture".....this means unique, looks like it might have a story, not a million dollars and not like everyone else's! I wish I had a new house to buy for! Amy was very successful here and really found almost everything she came to Dallas for in one stop.....very successful!

After that we popped over to the Crate and Barrel outlet and then on to Gutmann's Furnishings where I think I may have found a swivel glider for William's room. So many great stores that I have never been to or even heard of....I have really been missing out!

It was then time for these girls to eat so we popped over to Central Market cafe and enjoyed a great lunch and lots of chatting time. It was the perfect way to spend the day for sure! Thanks Patti and Amy for heading over on your Spring Break....I loved it....you can come back any time!

No comments: