May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, may the rain fall soft upon your face. And until we meet again, until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Around the house....

Orie has been quite the busy bee around the house lately.....he is really taking on a lot of jobs in addition to his main job (my sweet husband) and his other job (a computer forensics dude)!

Remember that pesky treadmill we had to take apart to get out of the office/William's room and into our bedroom? Well, mission accomplished! He did such a great job and it felt amazing to finally have William's room ready (well....an open canvas to be ready)! Check out the treadmill in our room now....not as bad as I expected.....our new spaces are really coming together!

While I was in Florida....uh hum....for business of course.....Orie was the busiest ever.....apparently he gets really bored without me!!!! He trimmed our bushes in the front yard and back yard.....fixed a pesky toilet seat.....tidied up our house....did his laundry....I mean for real! I am going to go out of town more often!

Check out the bushes....

He did an amazing job....those bushes were really high!

This past weekend he was on the job again.....he re wired our cable so that we could get the router and modem out of William's room....I didn't really love the idea of the equipment being kept in there (even though you wouldn't be able to see it).....something about the signals being put off directly underneath where our child will sleep each night just didn't sit well! I didn't even know he knew what he was doing.....but in the end it was perfect.....cable re wired from the attic to outside to through the wall of the office.....to now from the attic....through the closet...through the wall to our bedroom....I woke up from a nap to perfection! Orie knows I like things pretty or where I just can't see them....he accomplished both with this task! Thanks Orie for fixing our house when it needs fixing! You're the best handy man ever!

No comments: