May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, may the rain fall soft upon your face. And until we meet again, until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Freecycle Glider Part 2

I'm not quite sure my first post on why the glider DID NOT work was clear or not....so I thought I should follow up with some pics. Also....for you greenies out there....don't worry - the glider did not end up in a landfill. Within moments of its curbside debut it was scooped up by some glider loving person! All is well with the world again!

see...no wooden seat bottom...boo hoo

this fabric can only be described as "elegant camouflage"?....

2 comments:

Sunni said...

'elegant camouflage'

Is there such a thing?

Diana & Orie said...

awful right?