May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, may the rain fall soft upon your face. And until we meet again, until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Audrey's Bachelorette Weekend

Wow....I think I am finally recovered from a weekend of fun for Audrey's bachelorette party. Last minute the weekend changed from Austin to Dallas so I was able to join in on the fun....Audrey's friend Liz had a great weekend planned minute to minute. After a Thursday night of no sleep, I was really gearing up and getting motivated for a busy weekend!

Friday night I met the girls at Mi Cocina in the West Village for a great dinner and some Mambo Taxis....It was such a fun night...the girls were highly impressed with my festive cranberry and sprite....my new favorite party drink!

the girls at mi cocina

cheers to audrey!


After dinner we hopped over to the Lemon Bar where we chatted it up and listened to some good tunes. I lasted until about 10:15 and then headed home to sleep and gear up for the next day!

We were meeting for brunch, then some shopping, a little spa treatment after that, then a movie, then the lingerie shower, then out for dinner and a festive night! I knew I couldn't hang for the whole day and evening of fun so I opted out of the movie and joined for dinner but let them go dancing at the W without me....

We met for brunch at Toulouse (this is where Orie and I went for NYE).....brunch was delish and we had a great time chatting.

brunch....horizontal stripes seem to be a bad decision:(

After brunch we shopped along Knox street strolling in and out of stores. The sun was out and the day was just gorgeous! After our hard work shopping and eating we treated ourselves to a massage at Riviera Spa. It was so relaxing....I loved my girl so much I took her card and brought home the brochure to Orie....I'm hoping to turn this into a monthly treat!!!!

I then headed home to shower and get dressed for the evening's festivities. While they were at the movie I took Jen and Rod to the airport and then quickly headed to meet the girls. After a little glitch in the hotel location....we decided just to meet at the restaurant and open Audrey's gifts there. We had dinner at Victor Tangos and it was delish! We waited FOREVER for a table though but the food was definitely worth the wait! Audrey got some fun gifts and we had a great time just hanging out over dinner. Afterwards I took them downtown to the W where they danced the evening away and I headed home to bed....now don't worry...I wasn't that much of a party poooper....it was 11:30 before I got home!


party time with the bachelorette!

the girls....


On Sunday I didn't do much but recover! Thanks for a fun weekend Audrey....we can't wait until the wedding!

What did Orie do all weekend....he loved every minute of being left alone with nothing to do but game!!!!!

No comments: