May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, may the rain fall soft upon your face. And until we meet again, until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A little bragging...

I wanted to brag about my fantastic husband in this post. He had his annual review and bonus/salary review yesterday. This is something we weren't even sure would take place during these trying economic times. Well...he had one and it was fantastic. He received the highest marks from his boss on all areas of review (that means exceeded expectations!!!!) He was thrilled! I am so happy for him and so pleased that his company sees the value of his work and that he is an asset not to lose!

I wanted so badly to celebrate last night for him but he is still a little sick (sinus/cold/weather change) so he stayed in the bed pretty much all evening. We were a very dull home on a Friday night! I am sure we will celebrate soon!

Tonight we are going to dinner with our dear friend Geoff and his very special someone Camille. She is in town visiting after they sparked a romance over Christmas break. We can't wait to meet her and see this girl that Geoff can't get enough of!!! Of course he wants to take her to all of our favorite place...UVA...!

Enjoy your weekend. Ours is supposed to be warm (40 degrees) and sunny! Hey...we'll take it!

Let us know what is going on in your world....

Also...if you are wondering about the lack of photos recently....our brand new camera battery is broken and we are sending it back. It's tragic not having a camera! I can hardly stand it...

No comments: