Hi everyone!
Wow...we have lots to think about as the 5th of May is upon us. A shout out to my swine flu "sista" and a good ole' Poppy. We have thought of you lots and lots over the last couple of days and wish happy thoughts, moments and days ahead of you.
We're hoping you can have a smile for good ole' Cinco de Mayo. For some reason I have always felt the need to celebrate Cinco de Mayo...it may be my love for Mexican food, margaritas or maybe even my longing to learn the Spanish language. Whatever it may be, I love celebrating. When I called home after work to ask what we were doing for Cinco de Mayo...my sweet husband DID NOT EVEN KNOW IT WAS CINCO DE MAYO!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe?
After much nagging and getting him with the program we went out to Cilantro to celebrate and have dinner for Cinco de Mayo. Don't you just love all the people gathered to celebrate? I have to say...this may make me look really silly...but I don't even know what the celebration is for in Mexican culture. I hope it's to celebrate spring and good weather because that is what it reminds me of today!
Happy Cinco de Mayo to everyone....happy days of plowing to Poppy.....and happy no more water logged swine infested days to my sweet "sista"
Dog Sitting Murphy
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment